PROVIDENCE, RI (August 23, 2012) - Rhode Island’s most talked about girls’ night out is coming to luxurious Belle Mer on Goat Island in Newport on October 4th, 2012. Give & Glam is an upscale shopping, beauty and fashion event with a glamorous pink carpet arrival for guests. This event will features a shopping showcase with the top brands and designers from around New England while raising funds and awareness for several local charities and organization.
Tickets are $35 and be purchased at www.giveandglam.com
The anticipated sold out event will feature a cash bar, hors d’oeuvres, shopping showcase, and fashion show with favorite local celebrities and media personalities in attendance.
- Limited Swag Bags courtesy of It’s A Glam Thing and local businesses
- Ribbon Cutting courtesy of Newport County Chamber of Commerce
- Dream BIG Calendar Launch Party with proceeds donated to Hasbro Children’s Hospital
- Mom Meet Up hosted by Macaroni Kid Kent/Cranston and Macaroni Kid Newport
- Shopping showcase featuring top boutiques and local designers
- Fashion show courtesy of Donahue Models
- Pink Carpet Photos upon arrivals
How We Give: Give & Glam is a new social venture created by Julie Ruditzky Loffredi, owner of Publicity Crew. We help raise awareness about charities, non-profits and social entrepreneurs by hosting events at some of the most luxurious venues in the greater tri-state area. Our feel good events are geared towards fashion forward women and feature the best in beauty, style and fashion.