Mass High Tech features Rhode Island SEO and local marketing firm Sidewalk Branding Co. as Top Startup business.
Rhode Island – March 20, 2012 — Members of Mass High Tech have selected Rhode Island’s Sidewalk Branding Co. as the featured business for its Top-5 Startup businesses to watch in New England.
With a monthly website reach of 95,000 unique visitors and more than 250,000 page views – MHT covers the region’s incubation of next generation technologies and the people and companies behind the regions innovation economy.
“It was such an honor to have been in the running as a Top-5 Startup” says founder Chris Sheehy “I’m thrilled MTH readers saw our potential in delivering affordable, creative, and quantifiable online marketing solutions to New England businesses” he added.
Rhode Island based and internationally published; Sidewalk Branding Company gets businesses discovered online via the connectivity and optimization of digital assets such as website SEO, local search SEM, and social media.
Founder Chris Sheehy has also taught a SEO & Inbound Marketing training course at Rhode Island’s University Business Consultants; Professional Development Center. The Center’s President, Dennis Rebelo, commented on Sheehy’s teaching style recently noting: “Chris is a true scholar-practitioner which is why his message is so ‘on point’ in classes; he bridges theory and practice because he lives the talk daily and helps others become bi-lingual in this techno-speak to ensure business sustainability.”
Read the full Top-5 Startup story: Top-5 New England Startups To Watch
Latest posts by risbjgraphics (see all)
- Taveras Announces Free Disaster Prep Workshops for Businesses - 05/17/2012
- (RIEMA) Establishes Program Designed to Coordinate Disaster Preparedness - 05/16/2012
- Shape Up RI Announces 2012 Summer Challenge - 05/16/2012
- Adriana Dawson has been appointed state director for the Rhode Island Small Business Development Center (RISBDC) - 05/16/2012
- RIEDC Director Keith Stokes Will Unveil Plaque Honoring Sissieretta Jones in Providence Saturday - 05/16/2012
Filed Under: Press Releases